The Langham Hotel, Melbourne
Saturday, 30 and Sunday 31 July 2022
Please join PCPA at a national training event for Advanced Trainees in Medical Oncology & Haematology, to be held in conjunction with the Private Cancer Physicians of Australia Scientific Meeting.
All Advanced Trainees in Medical Oncology & Haematology (Clinical and/or Laboratory) are invited to attend educational sessions developed to supplement RACP/RCPA training program.
PCPA Advanced Training Program (ATP)
Saturday 30 July – concurrent streams and joint sessions
|Medical Oncology trainees||Scientific sessions on breast, CNS, rectal and genitourinary cancers, as well as professional development sessions.|
|Haematology trainees:||Scientific sessions on haematological malignancies with updates on treatments, as well as professional development sessions.|
|All trainees:||Joint business session with senior consultants|
|Social networking event:||Opportunities to network with consultants, expert speakers and industry representatives.|
Sunday 31 July – joint sessions
|All trainees||Scientific sessions for Oncology with panel discussion on Genomics. Plus professional development PREMs, PROMs and Communication.|
Free registration for Trainee members*
Accommodation on Saturday 30 July for interstate and regional advanced Trainees will be covered by PCPA.
The Training Program will :
- cover major tumour streams plus some other relevant topics.
- supplement your current RACP/RCPA training program
- enable interaction and relationship building with peers
- offer you the opportunity to meet PCPA members
- entitle you to become an Associate Member of PCPA.
For more detail of the program please visit Conference website
For more information:
For more information or assistance please contact PCPA Secretariat, Jennifer Burgess on Email: email@example.com or phone: (07) 3872 2234.
Dr Cameron McLaren, Prof. H. Miles Prince AM, A/Prof. Christopher Steer.
* Approved Advanced Trainees in Medical Oncology and Haematology are eligible to become trainee members of PCPA by registering to attend this event.